We are currently looking for a passionate architectural designer. The candidate will be working directly with the architects/designers to develop, visualise and present new projects. As a small company personality and an ability to fit in, and pitch in, are paramount. Confident, enthusiastic and articulate candidates with an ability to manage a varied workload will be viewed favourably. Our ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate a creative drive, have experience in using drawing packages and an ability to maintain design intent and quality through realising details in construction and on site.
Being an integral part of the team, the position offers great responsibility, design control, experience on site, project-running, and great career progression. The competitive salary is dependant on experience of the candidate. Candidates should be living within London.
Essential requirements of the candidates:
· a recognised interior or architectural qualification
· strong design expression
· an awareness of current trends in architecture
· ability to work under pressure and as part of an energetic team
· experience of developing and producing planning and construction packages from concept through to construction detailing and specification drawings.
· based in London
· be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Software skills required:
· Microsoft Office
If you are interested in joining Barnes Design, then please send us your CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you want to work at Barnes Design.
Ideally you will be available to start immediately, or with maximum one months’ notice. Salary is dependent on experience.